Providing objective, accurate, and relevant information
We gather, process, interpret and translate campus data into useful information for university decision makers, the government and the general public.
- Enrolment, retention and graduation statistics
- Institutional characteristics
- Survey analysis and support
- Ad hoc requests
Please visit our Brock Fact Sheet page for a quick overview of Brock University through the years
Download the IPAP Quick Reference Chart to get a print-friendly overview of the information we have available.
- Canadian Institutional Research and Planning Association (CIRPA)
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
This office is guided by the principles and standards outlined in The Code of Ethics of the Association for Institutional Research.