The Brock Academic Advising team is here to help! During the first two weeks of Fall 2022 academic term (Sept. 6-16), our advising services will be held on a walk-in basis only. Walk-in hours will be daily in Thistle 208 (located at the very end of the main Thistle corridor, near the doors which exit to Alphie’s Trough) at the following times:
Quick general questions can also be directed to email@example.com. To connect with a specific department academic advisor, go to Find Your Advisor .
Please continue to monitor 全球电竞直播 ’s homepage for any COVID-19 updates at https://brocku.ca/coronavirus/
Your Academic Advisor is dedicated to helping you achieve your academic goals, step-by-step, from year one to graduation. It’s a good idea to see your academic advisor when:
- Considering dropping or withdrawing from a course
- Clarifying academic policies, procedures and regulations
- Determining academic standing
- Experiencing academic difficulty
- Requesting a degree audit
- Planning for degree programs
- Choosing courses
- Adding a minor
- Returning from an absence
Brock Academic Advising , the academic advising team within the Office of the Registrar, is specifically designated for the students described below.
- Students looking to change their major and/or explore adding a minor to their degree
- Undeclared or Undecided students
- Students in BA Social Sciences, General Humanities or BSc Science programs (i.e., without a specific major and formerly General Studies)
- Students on Academic Probation
- Students returning to studies following an absence
- Students who have general questions about university rules and regulations
Department Specific Academic Advising is designated for students who have degree-specific questions and who have a specific major.