These guidelines pertain to 全球电竞直播 departments, committees or organizations who wish to propose an exhibit/display in the Matheson Learning Commons in 全球电竞直播 Library. The Matheson Learning Commons welcomes proposals for exhibits that support or highlight the learning, teaching and research activities of 全球电竞直播 .
Priority is given to proposals by Learning Commons partners, Faculties, departments, or academic programs. Proposals from other campus groups may be considered in so far as they are consistent with Library strategic priorities.
We cannot guarantee timing for any proposed exhibits, and Library exhibits take priority over any proposals. We reserve the right to refuse exhibits, cancel displays, and request removal in our discretion.
Exhibit spaces include 2 display cases inside the Learning Commons and 2 display cases outside the south entrance, along the Thistle Corridor.
When planning your display, please note the following:
Measurements for the display cases are as follows:
- Learning Commons interior: 80″ wide x 17.75″ high x 15.5″ deep. (200 cm x 44 cm x 39 cm)
- Thistle Corridor: 60.5″ wide x 16.5″ high x 15.5″ deep. (151 cm x 41 cm x 39 cm)
- Please be respectful. Your exhibit should be free of discrimination or harassment based on race, religion, gender, ability, ethnicity, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- Displays should not be used to: promote, solicit, or advertise, whether directly or indirectly, a commercial product or service; or for recruitment purposes by campus groups.
- Exhibit space is generally available in a 2 week block. Longer display periods can sometimes be accommodated.
- You are responsible for the set up and the dismantling of your display.
- The Learning Commons and the Library will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged materials.
- Exhibits by third parties in our exhibit space are not necessarily endorsed by 全球电竞直播 Library.
Please submit your exhibit request.