Your offer package may consist of the following components:
- Program Information: Your offer of admission will contain information relevant to your program and may include the specialization, the status of your studies (whether it is full or part-time), entry point and other pertinent details.
- Terms and Conditions of Acceptance: Your offer package may outline specific terms or conditions of admission. This may include maintaining a high academic standard or completing additional courses to fulfill certain requirements that have been pre-determined by the program. Applicants who accept their offer of admission must ensure that all documents required to finalize admission, including official transcripts (indicating completion and awarding of degree, and maintenance of Brock’s minimum admission average requirements), have been submitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Financial Information: For tuition and ancillary fees, please refer to the Financial website. All students must ensure that they arrive at Brock fully prepared to support themselves financially throughout their studies.
- Funding Package: If you received a funding package, click here. This link will provide you with the information to fully understand the components of your funding package and how your funding will be presented to you.
- International Students: Our International students receive a Student Information Form that will assist in obtaining a Study Permit/Visa. All International students must obtain the appropriate documents to study at Brock University.
- Deadline dates: Students typically have three weeks to respond to their offer of admission. Please keep this in mind to secure your position in a graduate program. Some programs may have additional deadlines to consider; please take note of these.
Please review your offer of admission and let us know if you have any questions. If you have questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to make the best decision for yourself and your graduate work.
Once you accept your offer, please view our Information For Newly Admitted Students.