Our program aims to facilitate society’s transition towards sustainability by offering high-quality graduate education. Enriching research and applied experiences, and engagement in problem-solving through innovative pedagogy.
The Sustainability Science and Society (SSAS) graduate program offers students three paths to study environmental sustainability. Students can tailor their program to specific career and research interests through enriching classroom learning with practical experience (Scheme A), or intensive research experience (Scheme B). More recently, a third path has been added to this program to offer students (including those who may already have practical/professional experience) enriching classroom learning with in-depth research experience (Scheme C).
- Students can complete a Master of Sustainability in 12-24 months.
- The SSAS graduate program is transdisciplinary and emphasizes overcoming barriers among traditional disciplines and sectors.
- Faculty members involved in the SSAS graduate program are leading scholars in many fields. Their expertise spans the natural and social sciences and share a commitment to integrative inquiry. Exciting opportunities exist to joining cutting-edge programs of research.
- Students can engage in intensive and enriching research that they are passionate about. Faculty members mentor students in undertaking their research. Student research may take place here in Niagara or anywhere in the world.
- Students can apply classroom learning and gain work experience through co-op as part of their academic program to enhance their employment potential. 全球电竞直播 ’s Co-op Programs Office offers exciting & rewarding opportunities with some of Canada’s top employers.