The Career Education team is here to help.
Below are Links to External Resources
(link) NEADS Online Work System (NOWS)
: An organization that collaborates with post-secondary stakeholders, other non-governmental organizations, employers, disability service providers (on college and university campuses) and communities that can improve opportunities in higher education and the labour market for persons with disabilities in Canada.
(link) Job Accommodation Network (JAN) : A U.S. site that prov ides a w ealth of information including individual fact sheets on suggested accommodations by disability.
(link) Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work : A Canada-wide network of organizations and individuals whose mission is to promote and support eq uitable e mployment of people with disabilities.
(link) Canada’s Best Diversity Employers : Recognizes and lists employers across Canada that have exceptional workplace diversity and inclusiveness programs.
- A-Z Learning Centre
- Student Accessibility Services
- Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance
- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
- Job Accommodation Network
- Ontario Human Rights Commission
- World Health Organization
- Institute for Work and Health
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Great West Life Centre for Mental Health
- Workplace Strategies for Mental Health
- National Institute for Disability Management and Research
- Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy, New Research Section