Co-op Education Allows You to:
- Explore your career possibilities
- Build your skills and experience portfolio
- Gain access to professional and industry-specific contacts and resources
Students after their first year at Brock can apply to transfer into an existing co-op education program!
|Computing & Business|
|Mathematics & Computer Science|
|Oenology & Viticulture|
|Political Science (Public Administration)|
BENEFITS OF CO-OP
- Recognize your strengths and weaknesses as well as further develop skills that will be necessary for your future career.
- Gain a minimum of 12 months of relevant paid career/degree related experience
- Connect with industry contacts to build upon your professional network and increase your marketability to launch your career after graduation
Application Information and Details
Be a current Brock student with full time standing and have no more than 5.0 credits earned
- Please note: Part-time students and/or students with more than 5.0 credits are not eligible to apply due to restrictions of sequencing.
- All students entering the co-op program from secondary school need to apply to co-op through their university application.
Meet the Honour standing of your degree program (typically, minimum 70 percent in major and 60 percent in non-major).
- Accounting students, please note: A minimum average of 85% is required for an application to be considered.
- Public Health students please note: A minimum average of 75% is required for an application to be considered.
- Be able to legally work in Canada.
- Applicants may be contacted for a personal assessment interview before a final decision can be made.
Please note that interviews will be scheduled to take place during the month of June.
- Additional co-op fees will be applied once admitted into the Co-op stream of your degree program (Further information can be found here ).
- Relocation or commuting to be factored in when pursuing opportunities
- Spaces are limited due to retention and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee a spot in co-op.
Application review will begin June 3rd, 2022
- Application admission will begin mid-June
The following documents are required
- A copy of your unofficial transcript (unofficial – a print screen is sufficient)
- When completing the application questions please consider reviewing the following resources to assist you in developing answers that will best reflect your skills and experience (Tips for Good Writing found here ).