The Parking Services office is open for in-person support this summer, Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Our email is monitored Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Parking permits go on sale on Tuesday, July 12th at 10:00 a.m. for Brock University staff and faculty.
Parking permits go on sale on Tuesday, July 26th at 10:00 a.m. for Brock University students.
Please note: Residence overnight parking permits will go on sale for Residence students on Tuesday, August 2nd 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Residence overnight parking permits go on sale for Residence students on Tuesday, August 2nd 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Residence students have the option of an 8-month permit in Lot QV (Quarry View Residence), Zone 3B (Village & Lowenberger Residence), or Zone 4 (Decew, Valley, Earp, Residence 8) depending on your assigned residence building.
Residence Overnight Parking Permits go on-sale Tuesday, August 2nd 2022 at 10:00 a.m. For more information on permit pricing visit Parking Rates.
Flexible options are purchased through the HONK parking app or at www.honkmobile.com
- HONK Monthly Permit valid in Zone 1: $120.00 (valid 30 days from date of purchase)
- HONK Weekly Permit valid in Zone 1: $55.00 (valid 7 days from date of purchase)
- HONK 5 Pack valid in Lot D, Lot E and Lot EA: $60.00 (Any 5 individual days from purchased date)
- Staff, Faculty and Student parking permits can be mailed to your mailing address via Canada Post or can be requested to be picked up at the Parking Services office beginning Monday, August 22nd 2022.
- Residence Students parking permits will be in your Residence Move-In package, which you will receive on your designated Move-In day.
To pay a ticket online please visit parking.brocku.ca and sign in to your Parking Services Self-Serve Portal or pay your ticket by providing the ticket number and license plate to which the ticket was issued.
The daily rate of parking is $13.00 There are 3 flexible parking permit options this year:
- HONK Weekly Permit (Valid for 7 days)
- HONK Monthly Permit (Valid for 30 days)
- HONK 5 Pack
For more information on these permit options visit Parking Rates.
If you think your vehicle has been towed, between 8:30 am – 4:30pm please call (905)-688-5550 ext. 4309 and a Parking Services staff member will help to direct you. If it is after 4:30pm, please call Campus Security at (905)-688-5550 ext. 4300.
From September 1 – April 30 there is free parking in Zone 1 after 6pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.
From May 1 – August 31 there is free parking in Zone 1 all day on weekdays and weekends.
*no overnight parking 2am-5am*
Report it to Parking Services immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $25.00 charge for a replacement permit.
If all accessible spaces are taken, please park in the closest available spot with your MTO and Accessible permit displayed. If you have any questions please email or call Parking Services.
Loading zones are used to load/unload materials from your vehicle. These are not to be used as parking spaces. Follow these simple procedures to ensure you do not receive a ticket:
- Never leave your vehicle unattended. (If you must leave your vehicle unattended, leave your four-way flashers on. This will inform enforcement that you are loading/unloading.
- Vehicles will be ticketed if there is no loading/unloading activity at the vehicle within five minutes of the arrival of enforcement.
Permit holders are not all on campus at the same time which enables us to sell more permits then there are spaces. This allows us to provide greater access to parking at Brock. Under normal circumstances, everyone possessing a permit should have no problem finding a parking space. Should lots become full, we make all efforts to redirect permit holders to other parking lots.
Sometimes vehicles have obtained permission in advance to park in restricted areas. It may also be that enforcement personnel passed through the area before the other parking infractions occurred.
There are a number of safety features in place around the University, including emergency phones and foot patrol. If you need assistance to get to your vehicle, please contact or at x 3200.
Parking Services is a self-supporting (ancillary) department. As such, it receives no tax dollars or tuition fees to fund its operations. Revenue derived from parking fees offset costs associated with the construction, maintenance, and administration of campus parking facilities and operations.