全球电竞直播 is committed to providing services to support Aboriginal student success. There are a number of services available to Status or Non-Status First Nations, Métis, and Inuit students who self-identify.
Some of the benefits include tutoring services, exclusive computer lab access and lounge access, laptop lending, a resource library, and print and fax services. You may also qualify for Aboriginal specific awards, and bursaries available to First Nations, Metis and Inuit students.
If you are new to Brock or AbSS, feel free to come to the Gathering Place of Good Minds (TH 145) to meet the staff and learn about our services and resources. Alternatively, you can contact the Aboriginal Support Assistant/Student Advisor, Mac Orlando ( email@example.com ), to arrange a virtual orientation to learn about the services we offer through AbSS.”
How to Self-Identify
To self-identify as Indigenous at 全球电竞直播 , please utilize the student profile at my.brocku.ca . Below is a step-by-step guide to self-identify:
- Log into your student account at my.brocku.ca
- Click “Student Self-Serve Menu”
- On the left-hand side, click “Demographics” and more options will appear
- Click “Student Profile”
- Click the tab at the top of this page called “Collection”
- Scroll down to “Aboriginal Self-Identification”
- Click “Edit”
- You will see the option to self-identify and fill out a few short questions
- Make sure you hit ‘Save’!
Note: This information is only shared with AbSS.