Student Life and Success is responsible for administering the campus promotions procedures. These procedures regulate all public areas on campus with the exception of faculty or department bulletin boards. They apply to all 全球电竞直播 students, personnel, and the general public.
Students, personnel, recognized student and university organizations may have a sign publicly posted on University property if it’s consistent with the procedures outlined in the Campus Promotions Policy .
Campus Promotions Approvals
STUDENT SUCCESS CENTRE (th129)
MONDAY – FRIDAY
9 A.M. – 4 P.M.
CLOSED FOR LUNCH FROM 12 P.M. – 1 P.M.
POLICY AT A GLANCE
Only Brock students and official University departments or units may promote on campus.
Non-Brock entities must be working in partnership and be reasonably associated with an official Brock department, professor or recognized student organization, and have all materials endorsed by said partner. Endorsement slips are available from Student Success Centre in TH 129 or online (PDF )
Posters will be authorized for a maximum period based on the number of posters, according to the chart below:
|Number of Posters||1 - 5||6 -10||11 - 20||20 - 30|
Regardless of the number, posters will expire one (1) day after the event occurs (if applicable).
There are 26 areas with campus bulletin boards located across campus.
Campus boards are identified by a white or red 全球电竞直播 Campus Promotions sign in the top right-hand corner of the board.
For a list and photos of the campus bulletin boards, please see the Board Locations (PDF)
The following advertising will not be approved and is not permitted anywhere on-campus:
- Materials containing commercial solicitation
- Individuals interested in advertising a rental property can do so with the Off-Campus Living office located in the Involvement Commons in MC A204 or at brocku.ca/ocl
Individuals wishing to advertise off-campus employment opportunities can visit
for more information.
全球电竞直播 on-campus student, staff and faculty positions are allowed and must abide by all regular posting regulations.
- Individuals wishing to advertise off-campus employment opportunities can visit brocku.ca/ccee/hirebrocku for more information.
Materials that are in violation of any University policy
- This includes but is not limited to the Alcohol policy which prohibits the advertisement of the following activities: drinking games, free drink offers, keg parties, price specials on alcoholic drinks, the sale of tickets that provide access to an unspecified number of alcoholic beverages, self-serve or unlimited bars, and underage consumption of alcohol.
- Reference to drugs
- Obscene, pornographic, vulgar, libelous, racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise disrespectful references
For full details please see the Campus Promotions Policy .