Welcome to 2022/2023 academic year. We are here to help you be well and stay well. PLEASE note these services are for current registered Brock Students only.
To access Student Health Services by appointment Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm (including appointments with MHN, NP and physicians) please call 全球电竞直播 x3243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Regular Services and Hours of Operation:
Daily Urgent Care Drop-in Starts Sept 6th, Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm, at Heritage Plaza Clinic located in Drug Smart Pharmacy
(on east campus)
Click for Self-Booking System
If no appointments are available or you have issues with the self-booking system, call x3243.
- Daily Urgent Mental Health Drop in 9:00am – 3:00pm at Harrison Hall, first come, first served, drop in or call x3243 for your time slot.
- Are you a Varsity Athlete? Appointments can be either in-person or virtual on Wednesdays 11am-4pm in Thistle 122. Use this link to book: Support for athletes
- Failing classes and need help from a Learning Strategist? Self-booking link: Click Here
COVID-19 safety in the clinic and Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC):
- You will be asked to show your Brock COVID-19 self-assessment before you see a clinician. Brock Safety App COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool .
- 3-ply masks required, use hand sanitizer provided at entrance, maintain physical distancing
- If you have COVID-19-like symptoms please call x3243 before coming in person or choose an online appointment.
If you have a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
For general office admin inquiries 全球电竞直播 x3243
For personal health information questions click here .
NO SHOWS for phone appointments with a physician will be charged a $30 fee.
COVID 19 Nurse: email@example.com (Monday to Friday) or call 289-968-5273
Concussion Nurse: Tina Snedden
(Monday to Friday)
Immunization Nurse: Immunization questions
Learning Strategist self-booking link: Book your appointment with a Learning Strategist
Services virtual or face to face appointments (No shows with physicians will be charged a $30 fee):
- Mental health concerns
- Student Accessibility Services documentation forms
- Alcohol/drug concerns
- STI testing
- Suture removal (stitches)
- Wart treatment*
- Back dated withdrawal support letters
*Some of these services are not covered by OHIP, UHIP or other health insurance plans; therefore a charge at the time of service will apply.
Services for Urgent Care at Heritage Plaza Drug Smart Pharmacy Clinic (formally Campus Pharmacy) same day appointments:
- Birth control repeats
- Bladder infections
- Ear aches
- Eye infections
- Sore throats/coughs/colds
- Yeast infections