The Brock LINC is the university’s home to creativity, innovation, research and entrepreneurship.
The LINCubator program has been developed to support early-stage businesses with resources, networks and community at our new 41,000 square foot facility at 全球电竞直播 .
Applications are currently closed for this program.
Learn more about The LINCubator
The LINCubator is an 8-month incubator program, open to early-stage businesses. We are sector-agnostic, but aim to connect businesses to the research expertise and resources available at 全球电竞直播 . Businesses will also have access to expertise and resources from the Niagara Angel Network , Innovate Niagara , Haltech , and other partners.
There is no cost for businesses to participate, and Brock LINC does not take equity or share in the IP of participating businesses.
Businesses in the LINCubator will meet the following criteria:
- Business has launched, or is close to launching
- Business is located in Canada, with a preference for businesses in or around the Niagara region
- At least one founder can be dedicated to the program
- Business is solving a compelling problem
- Businesses who require Brock research partnerships or assistance will be prioritized
- Business must have a coachable and collaborative team, willing to put in the work
The LINCubator offers the following to businesses in the program
- A customized program to tackle your business challenges with one-on-one coaching and mentorship from select entrepreneurs, researchers and angel investors
- Access to Brock student Co-op talent and business development support from Goodman Business School students
- An exclusive opportunity to pitch investors in the Niagara Angel Network
If public health restrictions and university policy allows, clients will have access to desk space, meeting rooms, business services and a collaborative community at the Brock LINC facility in St. Catharines.
The next cohort will run from May 2022 to December 2022, and will be offered in a hybrid online and in-person format.
- Complete and submit your application online.
- Applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted to schedule a meeting with our Program Manager.
- Selected applicants will be invited for a follow-up panel interview to discuss your business via Microsoft Teams. Applicants will have the opportunity to present a pitch with 10 slides or less.
- Brock LINC will select up to 5 businesses to join the cohort.
Currently applications are closed for this program.
Contact Cassie Price, Program Manager, Brock LINC at email@example.com