The first of its kind in Canada, this hybrid (face-to-face and online) graduate program is a true interdisciplinary initiative between the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences and Goodman School of Business. Its structure allows full-time students to achieve two degrees in two years. Part-time studies allow up to six years to complete both degrees. With a focus on public health management, graduates are exposed to relevant and complementary health and business concepts. The program also includes a mandatory 32-week internship in the second year of study providing experiential learning in the health sector.
- Full-time Course Based – 6 terms (1 year in-class/1 year online)
- Part-time Course Based – up to 6 years
This is not a funded program.
- Applications will be accepted until the program is full.
- Applicants should apply as early as possible.
- Please note, that applications will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis.